Friday, April 12, 2013

A Spring Day in My Life

With spring here, the weather warming up (a lot), flowers blooming everywhere. What do you wear on one of the first hot days? It's been so cold, when the weather reaches 80 degrees you can't help, but to think that mother nature is playing some sort of trick on you right? Well, this past Tuesday, the weather reached well into the upper 70's to 80 degree mark. I was visiting my mother in the city and realized how sunny it was. I decided on taking my son to the park that day, but I had no clue on what to wear!

I went through a few different outfits before settling on this simple outfit. All the accessories are a part of my Jenvy Accessories line, some which are yet to be made public on any of my sites, so you are the first to see them.



Outfit Components:
3 Stretch Bracelets in Sky Blue, White and Lime (3 for $5)
2 Memory Wire Bracelets, one in Pearlesque and one in Blue Carnival ($5.00 each)
1 pair of Fabric Covered Button Earrings ($4.00/pair)
1 Spike/Pearl (short) Necklace
**All accessories are Jenvy Accessories**
Top is a strapless top from Hollister ($15.00 on sale last year)
Pants are Abercrombie (not sure how much since these were given to me by my sister)
Moccasins from Payless ($24.99)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Once we were dressed and ready to go we headed to the park and I automatically go into paparazzi mode with my phone, so here are some pictures for you all to enjoy. Here is a Spring Day in My Life as a mother, woman, small business owner just enjoying life!


My son up in a tree and me

Close up of the necklace before heading out :)

We made it all the way to Central Park that day!
My son and I

Showing off my outfit along with the accessories

I just love flowers! I just love taking pictures of them!
My family, excuse my son's face lol



















Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed looking a little into my life aside from my Jenvy Accessories line.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...