Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet & Greet Blog Hop!

My blog has had a complete makeover since I first opened it with the intention of featuring my latest accessory designs. It has been some time now and with all the other social sites I use for Jenvy Accessories I kind of sort of abandoned my blog. Mostly because I had no clue how to make it look how I wanted it to, I am still learning how to use it so please be patient with me. :)

After the great help I received from Laurie, I have put some major thought into what I can do with this blog, well, besides just putting up items from my shop and have decided on featuring other artists, shop/small business owners, other bloggers. We'll see what's in store for our new Jenvy Accessories blog.

Finally, I met Laurie the owner of Created by Laurie and she helped me with my blog and has done an amazing job! I cannot thank her enough! This weekend she has introduced me to a Blog Hop in hopes of gaining some new followers and hopefully some new friends as well. So here goes nothing!

Here's the button for the Meet and Greet Blog Hop!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...